- IDR1,035,0001,035,000IDR5 Group Reformer ClassesValid for 3 weeks
- IDR1,815,0001,815,000IDR2 Private 2 Group ClassesValid for 2 weeks
- IDR2,555,0002,555,000IDR3 Private & 2 Group ClassesValid for 2 weeks
1. Group Classes can be booked up to 2 hours in advance to reserve your spot. Our schedule is also available online 21 days in advance to pre-book.
2. Cancellation or rescheduling of your group class must be made up to 18 hours prior to your booking to allow a client on the waitlist to book in.
3. Late cancels and No-shows will be deducted 1 class credit.
4. We reserve the right to cancel the class or request to reschedule 12 hours prior if we do not have the minimum 2 clients required. Please include an active Whats app number in your booking should we need to contact you.
5. All classes must be paid in advance to confirm your booking online or via bank transfer.
6. If you have a prepaid package, your classes will be credited to your personal profile to book via our 'Wix booking app.
7. If you are a NEW client to the studio, please arrive 10 mins before your class so the teacher can meet you to discuss your Pilates background, any injuries we need to be aware of in class, and fitness goals.
8. Please WhatsApp us at +62 812 4636 5125 to book your private appointment or if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you in the studio.
What They Say
Come to Bali Pilates Plus and take any class with Vianca for REAL PILATES experience. I lived in Bali for a few months and Pilates practise is essential to my fitness routine. In order to find the best studio I’ve been to all of them in Seminyak/Kuta/Canggu/Ubud region. There are some good enough studios but teachers lack the Pilates method knowledge or understanding and Vianca is an absolute exception and a Pilates gem on the island! She’s an excellent teacher with knowledge she very skilfully shares in her classes. Wherever you stay/live on the island her classes are worth getting through any traffic!
I am new to Pilates reformer and wanted to try it. I did 4 weeks of twice beginner reformer Pilates classes and really enjoyed it. I did the 101 class in the last week and loved it. That was my favourite class. The classes are in a beautiful clean studio with welcoming and professional teachers. I could feel my progression every week even though I’m not the fittest of people, I felt a stronger core by the end of 4 weeks. This is a fun way to exercise and a lovely studio to practice in. I highly recommend this studio.
If you’re in Bali and you enjoy physical fitness and taking care of yourself, I can’t encourage you enough to take some time out and pay a visit to Bali Pilates Plus. Whether you’re a first timer or very experienced you’ll find teachers that are knowledgeable, kind and encouraging, along with intimate classes that are challenging and fun. I am a Pilates novice but after spending a month doing privates and group classes I can honestly say that my experience there has changed my life and my approach to fitness. Vianka,